Another week gone, more books knocked off my TBR. So let’s get into it! I used these mostly as guidelines to give me some structure, which I desperately need in these vastly unstructured times.
I’m Blue TBR – Wrap Up
These are all books with blue covers, or mostly blue covers…and for so reason they were all massive.
- Physics of the Impossible by Michio Kaku
- Dragon Age Tevinter Nights
- Hard in High Town
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Howling Dark by Christopher Rucchio
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown
Finished 2 of 6 Books
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – This turned out to be just as good and at times better than the first one! I am so glad I finally got around to reading it, and I already have the third book on order!
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown – And another that I am so glad I finally took the time to get to, I missed the insanity that is Brown’s mind. This was a rollar coaster of twists and turns, and I had so many little notes on my reactions throughout it.
Manga TBR April 26th – May 2nd
It’s a manga week because my mind needs a break AND because I have some random digital library books to get to before they are returned. Plus I’d like to see my physical TBR shrink just a bit before my books orders come in.
- Lost Stars Vol. 1
- Inuyasha Vol. 11
- Inuyasha Vol. 12
- Inuyasha Vol. 13
- Inuyasha Vol. 14
- Delicious in Dungeon Vol. 4
- Delicious in Dungeon Vol. 5
Have you read any of these? What are you reading this week?