It’s been a really long time since I’ve fully participated in the 24 Hour Readathon, and I thought it would be fun to dive in full force now that I’m enjoying my books again. So let’s get into to it! I don’t have any sort of actual plan, but I do have a lot of library holds coming in and a dangerous desire to dig into my kindle backlog. I wish I had some fancy photos of my books for this, but all of them are digital except like two.
Possible TBR for the Day
So I thought it would be fun to pick out some books from my kindle, which has almost 2000 books on it that I haven’t read, via a random number generator. So here are the ones I was given.
- Oxford Blood by Georgiana Derwent
- Black Scars by Steven Montano
- Mantis by Chrystalla Thoma
- Paradise Lost by John Milton
- Come Tumbling Down by Seanan Mcguire – 4 stars
- Artificial Condition by Martha Wells – 4 Stars