Hosted by La La in the Library
- Awesome Dog 5000 by Justin Dean – 3 Stars – This one was cute enough and fairly entertaining, it just didn’t strike a chord with me. I do think it would be perfect for the targetted age group or for those who need a little push to get into reading. It’s fast-paced, has some great illustration, and has a pretty crazy storyline.
- Circe by Madeline Miller – This was my book club’s last book…which I didn’t finish but instead skimmed in order to get the discussions started. I feel bad about it, but I just didn’t have the energy to read it, so now I’m attempting to get it finished so I can move on to our current book.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order – I’m plaything this on the Switch. It’s a series I’ve enjoyed, and while I am enjoying it I have some major issues with it. I will probably do a full review once I finish it or get more than 75% of the way through it.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – I put the other games on hold, but I’m still plugging away at this one. It’s calming and really good to play when I need to unwind a bit.
- Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel – This is my book club’s current read. I read this when it came out so I do remember it quite well, but I enjoyed it enough that I’m going to attempt to reread it before the end of August.