Sunday Post #329

The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Happy Sunday everyone! Right off the bat, I’d like to point out that I am aware of some formatting issues on my posts. In short, WordPress decided to update its editor and it’s awful. Parts of it work great, but sometimes it just breaks itself and reformats posts on its own or corrupts the HTML to an unusable level when I try to open a draft. I haven’t figured out how to fix these issues, but I’m working on it because I can’t stand having weird spacing.

Back to the recap. I had my interview on Wednesday and I think it went well, so we shall see where it goes. I stopped by the permanent library sale that they have as well, which I haven’t done in a few months. Overall it was a decent week.

Books Read

• Dragons in a Bag by Zetta Elliot

Last Week

Dragons in a Bag by Zetta Elliot (3.5 Star Review )

Top 10 Books of 2018

Book Haul

Image | This entry was posted in General and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sunday Post #329

1. Greg says:

Ooh that Carl Sagan/ Ann Druyan book looks awesome. I’ve only ever read Cosmos by Sagan but have always wanted to read more of his stuff. And Fall of Gondolin- beautiful.

2. Gayathri Lakshminarayanan says:

I feel the pain. I am reformatting many of OLD posts as well. But I like the new editor otherwise. Have a great week ahead!

3. Happy New Year!!
    I just moved to WP so I’m figuring everything out. So far I seem to find everything hard, for starters getting an enter somewhere. Sigh..
    Have a great week and happy reading!

4. Jia Xuan says:

I love the books in your book haul! Being a great fan of Tolkien, I must say The Fall of Gondolin made me very excited. Anyway, it seems like a good way to start the year!

5. Beware Of The Reader says:

Have you downloaded the Classic Editor Plugin? I was afraid of WP5 and had my hubs set up a clone of my blog to test the WP5 but I still downloaded the Classic Editor Plugin and so far it seems running smoothly (fingers crossed!)

6. fuonlyknew says:

No issues with the new editor so far for me. I’m sure when I do some changes it will rear it’s ugly head. Been hearing about lots of different issues. Enjoy those wonderful books:)

My Sunday Post

7. I wish I was brave enough to switch to word press. It seems much more versatile than blogger.
    Fingers crossed you hear back from your interview with good news!

8. asreadbytina says:

Happy New Year! I feel like I’ve been fighting with wordpress for a couple days. I’m glad (not really glad, but you know what I mean) that it isn’t only me struggling with formatting. Anyway, I hope you hear back from your interview. Good vibes headed your way.

Tina @ As Told By Tina

9. Northwoman says:

Good luck with your interviews. I also wish you luck with WordPress. I am mostly clueless as I leave it to my host to worry on these things. (NoseGraze) but I did spend a couple hours yesterday trying to figure out how to do columns with no success. I learned a lot but no success. I am putting these tech issues into my Sunday post to hopefully have others help me and that I might help others. Enjoy your reads! Anne – Books of My Heart

10. I kept stopping here to comment and then went to the links and didn’t come back. 😜

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )