The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Happy Sunday! Here’s hoping today provides some respite from the world and any stress you might have. I plan to avoid the internet, new, and 99% of the people I know today and just relax. It’s been a very rough week for me mentally, and with the current events of the past week it’s just spiraled downward. So I need that break and the fun that my D&D group will bring. If anyone else out there is struggling please take care of yourself this week, take some time to yourself, and do something you enjoy even if it’s just sitting somewhere quiet with a cup of tea. And if you need someone to talk to please feel free to send me an email through the contact form or on one of my social media pages.
- Juni Taisen: Zodiac War (Manga)
- The Scarecrow Walks At Midnight by R.L. Stine
- One Day at Horrorland by R.L. Stine
- Heart Berries by Terese Marie Mailhot
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Essay)
- River of Teeth by Sarah Gailey (Novella)
Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft (3.5 Star Review)
Juni Taisen: Zodiac War (3 Star Review)