This was a very slow reading month for me, and I didn’t even break into the double digits. Hopefully, I can get my act together for October. I usually slow way down in the winter, so maybe I can get in a decent amount before I become miserable alongside the weather.
Books Read: 9
Graphic Novels: 0
Short Story/Novella: 2
- Inauguration by Idris Goodwin & Nico Wilkinson
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
- On a Pale Horse by Piers Anthony
- Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell
- Pip Barlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures by Pearce Jackson & Maggie Stiefvater
- The Drowning Eyes by Emily Foster (Novella)
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire (Novella)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- The Third Mushroom by Jennifer L. Holm (4 Star Review)
- The Sky Woman by J.D. Moyer (3.5 Star Review)
- The Black God’s Drum by P. Dejli Clark (4.5 Star Review)
2018 Audiobook Challenge – Completed!!
Binge Listener Level: 20-30 Books
2018 Manga Reading Challenge – In Progress
8 Completed – Level 1 Completed!
Reading Through 28 – In Progress
2018 Read Harder Challenge – In Progress
Goodreads Challenge – In Progress