Sunday Post #281

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Another week and more snow. I am so sick of the cold and these oddly placed snow days. We get fluff for a few hours and then it melts, turns to ice and causes chaos. I didn’t work on Wednesday because no one could leave their houses, and we went in really late on Thursday. Bring on summer. I’d rather melt to death than freeze. The kitten is doing well. He’s learning ‘no’ and ‘get down’, he also understands that not listening ends with him in time out. He’s still constantly trying to get away with stuff, but he doesn’t bite and claw nearly as much. He had a vet appt this week and is still too small for some of his shots.

Other than that my week has been a mix of good and bad, and a blur. I’m just ready for my veg out time today.

Books Read

None

Last Week

Tell Me Tuesday

Captain Phasma (3 Star Graphic Novel Review)

Book Haul

Image | This entry was posted in General and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sunday Post #281

1. Jackie says:

Awww soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur… I’d much rather you not die from the elements either way mmk? 🙂

2. Greg says:

Veg out time is good. And glad the kitty is coming along well. We got two from a farm about a year and a half ago (along w/ the two we already had) and man those two new ones were crazysauce lol. They still tear the house apart when they play half the time. 🙂

3. Young animals are so much fun! We have the same thing going on with our youngest puppy, he tries to get away with stuff all the time, but he has learned ‘no’, ‘down’, and ‘let go’ now 🙂
    We haven’t had any snow, just cold and windy with gray clouds and some rain here. I long for the sun!
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.

4. Vani | Off-Color Literature says:

Going through the same here with the awful, sporadic snow! It was 60 yesterday and it’s snowing right now. I’m so over it. Hope it gets better for you!

5. I’m about done with the cold weather. I wouldn’t mind if it stayed in the high 50s or 60s so I could wear sweaters but no more of this ice stuff! Glad to hear improvement with kitten behavior. We have one who is into a teenage phase right now and are having trouble with his clawing. I’m hoping we can figure out how to improve it. Have a great week!

6. We just got a younger cat (2 years old) in December. She is full of energy and it’s been a bit of adjustment for everyone including our 17 year old cat, but I think we are all finally settling in.

7. Olivia says:

I miss having cats…but I feel like with the two dogs it would be a bit much. Hope the weather improves soon.

• We have three dogs (only one of them is mine), so I totally understand. It is a lot. We’ve always had at least two dogs and a cat, so I’m used to the chaos but it takes a ton of patience, time, and effort not to go insane.

It was 60 degrees today and yesterday…I’m pretty sure the weather is broken.

• Olivia says:

Hopefully one day I’ll have 1-2 cats again. Maybe instead of two dogs just one. But if it were up to me I’d be running a rescue shelter.

8. bilbobookins says:

I have two cats that are a year old (adopted when they were six months old), and I’m still working on training their naughty habits away. It didn’t help that I adopted a bunny a couple weeks ago. They’re endlessly fascinated by him. I’m always seized by the desire to save more, but I don’t think the dog and the bunny, let alone my sanity, could handle another little troublemaker.

9. We haven’t had much snow (for us anyway, ha ha), but it has been brutally cold too much of the time, so I agree… BRING ON SUMMER! The kitten is so darn cute. I love seeing his photos on instagram. 💜 I hope your week has been good. ☺

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )