Hosted by La La in the Library
- Chew Vol.1: Taster’s Choice – I’ve been hearing about this one for a long time and finally got around to it. It’s quirky and weird, and kind of perfect.
- What We See in the Stars by Kelsey Oseid – This was a great little book with some amazing illustrations.
- Curiouser and Curiouser by Melaine Karsak – This was a fun one! Steampunk Alice in Wonderland, it’s light on the fantasy (though it is there) and set in Victorian London instead of Wonderland.
- Descender Vol. 1: Tin Stars – This is a sci-fi comic with some gorgeous watercolor style art and a pretty stellar (*quirks eyebrow* Eh?) storyline. I’ll probably finish this one today or tomorrow.
- Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel – I listened to Sleeping Giants earlier this year in a single day and loved it. I started this one yesterday but didn’t binge it because I was in a bad mood and didn’t want to taint the experience.
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien – I’m actually a day behind on this because my day went so badly yesterday, so I’ll try to catch up this evening. It’s still going well, but it’s getting denser for sure.
Naruto Shippuden – I just finished episode 299…only 200 more episodes to go. *sighs* It’s certainly stronger than the Naruto series but it can get tedious.
The Ancient Magus Bride – I watched episode 3 through 6, it’s such a gorgeously drawn series but I’m uncertain about the story. I did like the cats from episode 6 though.