Hosted by La La in the Library
- Hellboy: Seed of Destruction by Mike Mignolia – Goodreads – My first Hellboy comic! I’ve seen the movies numerous times (Golden Army being my favorite, Nuada & Nuala are perfection) and figured I’d bite the bullet and dive into the comics as well. I really love it. The art isn’t my favorite, but it really fits the dark and unconventional story.
- Outsystem by M.D. Cooper – Goodreads – My review of it is up! It was definitely a good listen and I’m looking forward to listening to the second one in the future.
- Women in Sports by Rachel Ignotofsky – Goodreads – An awesome book about female athletes of all kinds! The art is fantastic and I really want to grab her other book Women in Science at some point. This was a Blogging for Books pick.
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien – Goodreads – This is our final week for Two Towers! We only have six chapters left (including today’s) and then it’s on to Return of the King, which I haven’t read before. After Return we’ll be reading some Tom Bombadil shorts, The Silmarillion, and The Children of Hurin. Unless we add another book in…again.
- Final Girls by Riley Sager – Goodreads – This was my first Book of the Month pick and I’m just now giving it a go. So far I like it, but I haven’t really gotten all that far into it yet.
- The Return of the King by J.R.R Tolkien – Goodreads – We’ll be starting this one next week!