Hosted by La La in the Library
- Chewbacca – This was a rather good one-shot dealing with Chewbacca towards the end of A New Hope. It’s not overly necessary plot wise but it’s a good one.
- Princess Leia – Or a graphic novel proving that she is an entity unto herself and should have more adventures focused on her.
- Star Wars Vol. 1: Skywalker Strikes – This was so freaking frustrating to read. On one hand, it has some really cool moments, on the other, it’s full of little moments that make me wonder if everyone has completely gone dim.
- Not Pictured: Several Sherlock short stories by Arthur Conan Doyle. I re-joined the Sherlock read-along on Litsy and while I am behind I’m currently working my way through the Memoirs shorts.
- Not Pictured: Naruto Vol. 4-6 and Vampire Knight 14 – I’m enjoying Naruto, but I’ve seen the entire series so it’s not really anything more than a comfort read. Vampire Knight is one I’ll be happy to finish because it sucks…no pun intended, this series doesn’t deserve puns.
- The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne – I’m going to be exceedingly plain here…I hate this so far. The story isn’t bad and the writing isn’t either…but the combination of this slow build narrative with the writing style that meanders about is just too much. I’m almost half way done and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with this.
- Thrawn by Timothy Zahn – *inhales deeply* YEEEESSSSSS! I’m in love with this book and this character. Thrawn is a character that Disney revived from the old stories and I’m so glad they did. The Star Wars universe is all the better with him around.
- Arena by Holly Jennings – My newest pick from Blogging for Books…I’m technically just starting though. I haven’t really been reading physical books a lot so it’s taking some time to get used to.
- Outsystem by M.D. Cooper – I need to get to this very soon as it’s for review.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien – This will be a re-read and I’m joining in on a Litsy group read of the main Middle Earth books. We’ll be reading a chapter a day starting with The Hobbit (today actually), and then moving to the LotR and then The Silmarillion.
- Tal’Dorei – This is an RP handbook that gives the details of Tal’Dorei, the fictional world that Matthew Mercer (voice actor) created for his Dungeons and Dragons group which stream on a twitch stream called Critical Role. I need to make a character and such for an upcoming campaign my group will be doing.