This a tag started by La La in the Library!
I don’t really tag people in blog posts, but I really think this is a fun one so if you like it consider yourself tagged! Make sure to drop your link to your post below or send it to me on twitter (@NLibrisVeritas) I’d really love to see it. So let’s get this start!
1. What is the name of your band, or if you are a solo artist, your stage name (example: Lady Ga Ga, Snoop Dog, Puddles the Clown, etc…)?
This is so freaking difficult, so I no idea. Maybe something odd like Siren’s Armada or some such weird combo of words.
2. What genre or style of music are you known for?
This is tough…somewhere between gothic rock and progressive rock. Something I can really sing to but has some pretty epic guitar riffs.
3. What instrument do you play or are you the lead singer?
I would sing, BUT I’d be able to play guitar and piano if I wanted to. I always imagine a huge crowd quieting as I play the opening notes of a song on piano on stage and then the guitar kicks in and the crowd lets loose.
4. If you could be the opening act for any band currently touring who would it be?
Currently touring? HIM, definitely. This is their last tour season, ever. They will ‘break up’ once the tour finishes out.
5. Who would you name as your musical inspiration? This person can be currently breathing, or not.
Hmm…tough question. I’d want to be versatile like Freddie, but man, do I want to play guitar like Brian May or Linde. Those two speak to my soul through their guitar playing.
6. What special item do you ask for in your dressing room on a tour contract rider?
Kit Kats and Coca-Cola
7. What item from home do you pack in your suitcase to take on tour?
An Xbox One…or really any video game console. I just need to be able to unwind and not think for a bit.
8. What does your stage attire look like?
Lots of skinny jeans (black), calf length boots, and various geeky t-shirts. (What I pretty much wear anyway) Though I suppose on the venue and where we are, I’d probably throw in some nicer more badass looks.
9. What backstage nickname have the roadies given you based on your personality?
Hmm, honestly…no idea. Some of my friends call me Kitty because I apparently act like a cat (not disagreeing though), so maybe that would stick around.
10. Every successful rockstar has a special charity. What’s yours?
I’d either have to go with the Trevor Project or To Write Love on Her Arms, both deal with mental health as well as crisis and suicide prevention. The Trevor project narrows its focus to the LGBTQ youth.
11. What is the title of your memoir going to be?