Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
So I don’t really use a structured TBR list when picking out my next reads, however I do have books I want to read…but it’s a toss up as to when I’ll get to them. So this is more hopeful than written in stone.
- The Beauty Bride by Claire Delacroix – I have this for review and I’ll be starting it sometime this week.
- Dark Disciple by Christie Golden – We finally finished watching Clone Wars (the cartoon) so we can finally dive into Asajj Ventress’ story.
- Lost Stars by Claudia Gray – YA STAR WARS!! *flails* I’m nervous the romance is going to be too big of a part in this though.
- The Know-It-All: One Man’s Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World by A.J. Jacobs
- Silver Eve by Sandra Waugh – For review, I really enjoyed the first one.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer – Can’t wait!
- High-Rise by J.G. Ballard – I’ve wanted to read this since the movie was first annouced…but Tom Hiddleston as a narrator basically means I HAVE to listen to it.
- Obisdian Threads by Charlie Pulsipher – A review book. I adored the first one.