The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~ It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This week was a mix of stress and extreme stress relief. I spent much of my time trying to avoid being stressed out, so I ended up playing Dragon Age Inquisition for hours on end and coloring in my new coloring book for hours. The B-12 shot went much better this week, and I only had one day of feeling like crude but I do feel better so far. My body is still a tiny bit achy but not nearly as bad.
I also had my first Coke in over a month, and that was basically the most delicious and painful thing I’ve consumed in a while. But I only had one. So I’ll try to keep my intake of soda as small as I possibly can.
- Clutch of the Demon by A.P. Jensen (Audiobook)
- I, Caroline by David Bruns (Short Story)
- Weapon of a Jedi by Jason Fry (Middle Grade)
Tuesday: Completed Series I’ve Yet to Finish (Top Ten Tuesday)
Wednesday: Breath of Destiny by Ophellia Bell & Tall White and Hung by Ann L. Probe (18+ Mini Read Reviews)
Thursday: Clutch of the Demon by A.P. Jensen (Review)
Friday: Marvel Collector Corps – August 2015: Secret Wars (Product Review)
- The Weapon of a Jedi by Jason Fry
- Moving Target by Cecil Castelucci & Jason Fry
- Smuggler’s Run by Greg Rucka
- Lost Stars by Claudia Gray
- Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford (Coloring Book)