Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week marks the birthday of the Top Ten meme over at The Broke and the Bookish! So this week’s post is about our favorite topics from the past 5 years.
- Books for People Who Like Space – This was one of those fill in the blank weeks, and I choice space as my topic.
- Bookish Problems – Where we went over all the problems we had that were book related.
- Things I Hate in My Romances – Where I go over some of the things that make me want to burn a romance before I even finish reading it. Plus a few gifs that sum up my feelings perfectly.
- Top Ten Characters I Would Love to Cosplay as For Halloween – The Halloween week post from last year!
- If You Like This, Then Try This – One of my favorite types of posts! You can always find new books this way, but also new tv shows and video games.
- Top Ten Characters Who Piss Me Off – I include the expected names like Dolores Umbridge, but I also include others like Yoda and Scarlet Witch.
- My Bookish Bucket List – So I’m happy to say I’ve crossed a few off of this list since last year! I own a bookstore AND have Sideshow Loki figure! I’m still working on the other 8 though.
- Reading Wishlist – I go over some of the things I want to see in books!
- Favorite Heroines – Where I list all the badass ladies I love to read about.
- Most Inspiring Book Quotes – There are a lot of good quotes out there!