The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~ It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This week was apparently my unofficial “clean out the kindle” week, and I spent most of my reading time drawing numbers and reading random books on my kindle. It was a lot of hit and miss, but it was really nice to finally clear some out. Of course I download new free books almost constantly, so it didn’t make a dent at all…but I’m going to pretend it did. It started because I wanted to read more indie and have some more reviews go up over at Indie-Visible…but so far I haven’t found one I want to share over there.
I also went to the farmer’s market that’s held here in town and we picked up a few things, it was my first time going and while there were only a few booths set it they had some great produce and it felt nice to support the local farmers instead of places like Walmart and Publix. I might have to do it again next week.
- Chains of Frost by T.A. Frost (Erotica)
- Winter’s Awakening by Karen Luellen
- 6 Seconds of Life by Tonya Fitzharris
- Captured by Cavemen by Laura Bliss (Erotica Novella)
- Haunting Zoe by Sherry D. Ficklin (Novella)
- The Neophyte’s Tale by C.K. Dawn (Novella)
- The 19 Dragons by S.M. Reine
- UnEarth by Jenna Bernel
Monday: In Review – May 2015
Wednesday: Fandom of the Month Club – May 2015
Thursday: 6 Seconds of Life by Tonya Fitzharris (Review)
Friday: Haunting Zoe by Sherry D. Ficklin & The Neophyte’s Tale by C.K. Dawn (Mini-Reads Review)
Saturday: Sage Volume 3 (Saturday Issue Review)
And Harry Potter book buying ban is now in place…hopefully. I went totally overboard on my last order…and to make matters worse they all showed up at different times so my family was like WTF every single time I opened one.
- Japanese edition of Goblet of Fire (It’s so smooth and pretty in person…and I totally can’t read any of it. Like at all..it’s all in kanji, lol)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Signature Edition from the UK
- Italian edition of Philosopher’s Stone (Harry has a mouse hat! I couldn’t say no to that…apparently)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Uk children’s edition (I’m now only missing Deathly Hallows in this set! This is the whole reason for this buying binge)
- Spanish edition of Philosopher’s Stone (Using this to try and relearn some Spanish)
- Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley – Dial was awesome enough to send me a finished copy of this book since I helped with the release day blitz, and oh my god guys…it’s gorgeous! I keep petting it.