Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week is about the characters from series/books I’ve finished that I would like to check in on and see what they are up to after the book is over.
- The Golden Trio – Of course the three main characters from Harry Potter are going to be on this list (along with pretty much everyone else in the HP world that was alive at the end of book 7). I know what jobs they all took ,but I’d like to see how they deal with having childrens and the post war peace.
- Abby, Zach, and Tracy from Ushers, Inc. – Ushers, Inc. was such a strange but fun book and a standalone where the main characters are movie ushers who have to kill movie monsters on a semi-regular basis. I’d love to peek back in on them and get another small dose of that fun.
- The Fellowship from Lord of the Rings – I do know what happened to most of the fellowship after the end of Return. A lot of them went into West, but the others stayed behind. I want to know what they are up to, what the West is like, and how Middle Earth fairs now that Gandalf and Saruman are gone leaving only Radagast and the two Blue Wizards to guard against evil.
- Raodan and Sarene from Elantris – I loved this book. It’s one of my favorites and it’s a standalone. It’s rare that I read standalone epic fantasy so I’m a little starved from more of these two.
- Scott Pilgrim and his friends, from the Scott Pilgrim manga – I loved this manga series, and loved the movie just as much…but I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing more of Scott deal with life, love and adversaries in his typical video game style.