I’m so glad 2014 is over…what a mess of a year. It had some extreme highs for me like: opening my bookstore, seeing a meteor shower for the first time, and going to the Coheed concert. But it had way more lows which i’m ready to put behind me.
One of the awesome things that I can’t wait to get truly started on is Indie-visible, and heading back to UtopYA.
Books Read – 17
Children’s Books – 1
Graphic Novel – 2
Novella – 4
- World of Trouble by Ben H. Winter
- Tur by S.T. Bende (Novella)
- Saga by Brian K. Vaughn (Graphic Novel)
- You Have to F**king Eat by Adam Mansbach (‘Children’s” Book)
- London Lace #1 by K.C. Martin (Novella)
- Shutterbox by Rosearik Rikki Simmons (Manga)
- Little White Lies by Katie Dale
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? by Lemony Snicket
- Four by Veronica Roth
- The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts
- On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
- Road Hawks by Kelly Lawson (Novella)
- Quickbane by Chelsea Starling
- The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier
- The Walled City by Ryna Graudin
- Fever by Melissa Pearl
- First Position by Melody Grace (Novella)
Game of Thrones Read-Along – Failed!
I only manage to get through two of the books this year, but that’s alright. They are much to big to rush through.
Goodreads Challenge – 146/150
Close enough that I don’t feel too bad about not finishing
Graphic Novel/Video Game Novel Challenge – 27/25
Series Challenge – 6/6
Finished the Divergent series and the The Last Policeman series.
TBR Challenge – 11/11