So today have something really special for you guys!! Danielle Young, author of Guided, has managed to talk Jasper into sharing a few facts about himself! So please show Danielle and Jasper some support and make sure to check out the other stops on the tour!
Guided by Danielle Jasper
Young Adult Paranormal Fantasy
Jo’s life is in danger. And she doesn’t even know it.
A descendant from one of the worlds most powerful Wiccan families, she is hunted by a powerful warlock desperate to destroy her family line.
Kept in the dark, it isn’t until she comes of age and her powers awaken that Jo is made aware of the danger she’s in.
GUIDED by her Angel protector, and best friends, Jo will have to learn to harness her powers before she loses everything.
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1unbi0O
Facts with Jasper
So, Michelle, my author told me that you want to know more about me. Are you sure you really want to know, there really isn’t much to know. But I guess I can give you 10 little facts for giggles.
1) My full name is Jasper Scott Chase
2) I am an Angel. But you knew that.
3) Before I met Jo I did everything in my power to piss off The Council and get my powers stripped.
4) I have always been a bit of a rebel. As you may have gathered from fact number 3. I have always had a problem with authority and got myself in trouble with The Council more than a time or two before I ever died. The only reason they ever let me become an Angel is because I sacrificed myself to save my family.
5) My family was my life and my brother was my best friend. We used to do everything together. Cause trouble, chase skirts, play music, and of course pick fights. We thought we were unstoppable. *snorts* We were definitely quite the pair. Used to drive our parents crazy.
6) I’m single. What can I say, it’s hard to date when you are at the beck and call of The Council.
7) I was a musician before I died. I played the guitar and used to play at my parents club.
8) I haven’t touched a guitar since I died.
9) I’m extremely ticklish. Now don’t get any ideas. That stays between us, got it?
10) I am obsessed with rock music and I bless the day it was invented. It sings to my soul, but I can still appreciate the power of a beautiful song no matter the genre.
Well times up as they say. Those are the facts, like them or not.
Check out the rest of the Tour: