The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Happy Mothers Day!!
I want to thank everyone who sent their condolences, I really do appreciate it. I did get to go to the funeral and for the first time ever I think it actually helped. Every time I have ever visited my family in Alabama they always seem so close and happy, and this was no exception even under the circumstances.
My week has been sort of busy, mostly thanks to a faulty alarm clock that can’t decide what time to wake me up…even though I set it for the same time nearly every day. It’s not like it’s an hour behind/ahead, because some days it wakes me up early (45 mins to and hour) and other days it wakes me up late. So I’m either really tired or really late, and it’s hard to choose which is better.
- Chasing Shadows by Svati Avasthi
- Red & Wolfe Part 1 by Ella James (Novella/erotica)
- In Darkness We Must Abide 11: Into the Temple of Shadows by Rhiannon Frater (Serial Novella)
- Bloodwitch by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Coffin Hill Vol.1: Forest of the Night (Graphic Novel)
Monday: The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard (Review)
Wednesday: Bend by The Erotica Consortium (Book Blitz)
Thursday: In Darkness We Must Abide 11: Into the Temple of Shadows by Rhiannon Frater (Mini-Read Review)
Friday: Fever by Melissa Pearl (Cover Reveal)
Saturday: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys (Saturday Issue Review)
Monday: Red & Wolfe Part 1 by Ella James (18+ Mini-Read Review)
Tuesday: Karma by Charity Ferrel (Cover Reveal)
Wednesday: Chasing Shadows by Savti Avasthi (Review)
Thursday: The Luthier’s Apprentice by Mayra Calvani (Release Day Blitz)
Friday: Grishma by Kelly Blount (Review)
Saturday: Superior Spiderman Vol.1 My Own Worst Enemy (Saturday Issue Review)
- Swag from L.P. Dover! I won this during her 8k Giveaway facebook party!
- Aurora Sky swag! Danielle from Consuming Worlds did a swag trade with me! By the way she’s awesome and you guys to totally go give her blog some love!
As always, the covers lead directly to Amazon and please check the price before One-Clicking