Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Lauren Oliver – I actually own Delirium and Before I Fall, but I’ve yet to read them. I don’t really have much of an excuse so I need to get around to them as soon as I can. I have even met Lauren before and she’s as cool as she seems.
- Stephen King – Okay so I’ve started several of his books but before I can get to page 10 (my page of no return) I always put them down. So for those out there who love his books what is a good starter book?
- Sophie Jordan – Like with Lauren I own two of her books, Firelight and Wicked in Your Arms but I’ve yet to read them.
- Laurie Halse Anderson – Most people seem to have read Speak and she has quite a few other books out but I still haven’t gotten around to it.
- Lois Lowry – Her name is one I’ve been familiar with since elementary school and some how I missed out on reading Number the Stars with the rest of my class when they had it as required reading ( I did that a lot actually). Not to mention a lot of people love The Giver which is picking up steam again as the movie gets closer.
- Gena Showalter – She has a ton of books out but I own and have read none of them.
- Terry Prachett – His books actually terrify me and I have no idea why…maybe it’s the fact that the covers are super neon and have weird pictures.
- Nicholas Sparks – I’m honestly not sure I’ll ever read any of his books, but it seems like everyone else has.
- Jane Austin – Yep, I’ve never read any of her books and I’m pretty sure I’m about the only one at this point. *sighs* I have every intention of getting around to it but I’m not big on fluff romance.
- Orson Scott Card – As someone who loves sci-fi and fantasy this one of those ‘must read’ authors that I just haven’t gotten around to.
So what are some authors on your list? Please feel free to leave your links in the comments!