The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
So October is finished and Halloween is done (unfortunately, why can’t we have a month devoted to wearing costumes?). NaNoWarmUp finished and NaNoWriMo officially started two days ago, so I’m writing at full speed in an attempt to get ahead as much as possible because I have vacation coming in another week! If you’re interested in my progress or what I’m working on you can check out the banner on the sidebar or the NaNo Crazy post.
Also I read absolutety nothing this week…and I don’t know why. Other than a graphic novel and few hilarious erotica stories that is…I hope this week is better.
- Fables Volume 1: Legends in Exile (Graphic Novel)
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- Taken in a Savage Time by Natalie Black (Novella) – One of the infamous dino-porn books
- Eternally Ravaged by Hylene Haley (Novella)
- Forbidden Fruit by Gillian Colbert (Novella)
Monday: The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon (Review)
Tuesday: The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepard (Review)
Thursday: The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman (Review)
Monday: Forty Nights by Stephanie Parent (Review)
Tuesday: Crank by Ellen Hopkins (Review) and Aqua Blue Promo
Wednesday: The Emotion Thesaurus (Review) and Soul of Flame (Cover Reveal)
Thursday: The Program by Suzanne Young (Review)
Friday: Truth or Dare – Female Book Crushes
Saturday: Fables Volume 1: Legends in Exile (Saturday Issue Review)
- Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schultz
- Beta by Rachel Cohn
- Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
- Altered by Gennifer Albin & swag – Gennifer was awesome enough to send me a copy because I helped her promote. Totally unexpected!