The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
*sighs* This past week has been a week of extreme ups and far downs…all middle ground are basically the moments where I’m doing absolutely nothing. If you notice I didn’t post two days even though I was ‘supposed’ to but I honestly needed a break. I’m going to try and do better this week. So I didn’t do a Decatur Book Festival Recap, I’ll do that today as well so look for that post sometime after this one.
- Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
- The Purge by Rhiannon Frater
Tuesday: Sweet Legacy Blog Blitz
Thursday: The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice (Review)
Friday: Girls’ Day Out by Jeanette Battista & Unspoken by Kerrigan Byrne (Mini-Read Review)
Saturday: Gen # 1 (Review)
Monday: Gated by Amy Christine Parker (Review)
Thursday: Harry Potter Readalong Week #22 and #23 (possibly #24)
I have nothing scheduled…this is what I meant by I took a break. So it’s a toss up this week on what I post. I’m sure I’ll have more reviews (possibly Fangirl) and maybe a few side posts like the Harry Potter readalong posts.
- Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore – I already own You Suck (2nd book) so I figured I grab this one at half price.
- Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder – I really like her Healer series so I’m curious to see what her other books are like.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – I really loved this so I couldn’t say no to a $2 hardback
- Doctor Who: Remembrance of the Daleks by Ben Aaronovitch – I actually found a Doctor Who book! Priced at .77 cents you can’t go wrong.
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis – A signed copy I picked up during Decatur Book Festival
- Sylo by D.J. MacHale – I wasn’t going to get this but after hearing MacHale read the first chapter I immediately bought it and had him sign it.
- East of West Vol. 1 by Johnathan Hickman & Nick Dragotta
Please feel free to leave any weekend recap/haul posts in the comments! I will make sure to visit when i can, even if it’s a day or two late (like I did this week…).