Goblet of Fire Ch 24 – 26
1. Would you have taken Cedric’s advice immediately or, like Harry, let pride get in the way and wait almost to the last minute?
I’m not a naturally trusting person so I’d probably wait a bit, let’s face it…we have three tasks. We already know one was a dragon, one can assume the tasks can only get worse so a clue would be awesome. Plus he helped Cedric and he’s a decent guy so it’s possible he’s just returning the favor. I’d totally suspect him for a few minutes at least though.
2. Would the fact that Hagrid is half giant sway your opinion on him in any way?
No, I don’t think so. He’s a great person, a bit intimidating at first but he’s a big scruffy teddy bear. I don’t think I’d bother with social stigma seeing as I don’t bother with it now.
3. What is your opinion of Rita Skeeter now?
First she insults Arthur Weasley and now she’s after Hagrid…someone needs to stop this woman. I feel the same, she’s a disgusting piece of work.
4. What did you think of the second Triwizard Tournament task?
It’s a really interesting task and it’s more like several tasks in one. Swim to the castle, survive, and get your person back to the surface. I like that Krum had Hermione, I thought it was rather sweet…though I’m not much of a Krum fan. I love the mermaids too.
5. Do you think Harry was silly to wait on the bottom for everyone to be reclaimed?
No, not really. I probably would have wanted to do the same…though I’m afraid of water because I can’t swim all that well so there is a good chance I would forget my intentions. One can only place so much trust in Dumbledore and the other officials, I mean the tournament is advertised as deadly, so one can only assume that it’s dangerous for everyone in involved.